We understand the importance of satisfying our customers’ needs by providing them with the options for their ideal window. Click on our customization options and imagine the possibilities.
White is the foundation of our modern window design which enriches many options such as glass colour and grid styles.
You have the choice of industry standard 4mm. Other glass options are available via special order.
Our colour options offer style, privacy and comfort.
- Clear – Brightens any room with almost 100% natural light.
- Clear Frosted – Allows natural diffused light with added privacy.
- Bronze – One of the most popular colour options filters the sunlight’s intensity and heat.
- Bronze Frosted – Adds diffusion and privacy to the filtered light.
- Milk Frosted – Offers a unique quality of light that softens while delivering a high level of privacy. (6mm laminated only)
- Grey – Reduces intensity absorbing sunlight and heat like bronze but the grey tint produces a cooler (bluer) light into the room.
- Stainless Steel
- 5 ft 58 7/8” wide x 81 7/8” high 2-panel (OX, XO)
- 6 ft 70 7/8” wide x 81 7/8” high 2-panel (OX, XO)
- 8 ft 94 1/2” wide x 81 7/8” high 2-panel (OX, XO)
- 9 ft 106 1/4” wide x 81 7/8” high 3-panel (OXO)
- 12 ft 139 7/16” wide x 81 7/8” high 4-panel (OXXO)
We can manufacture any size door within the design minimum and maximum limits. For custom sizes, we highly recommend that customers take advantage of our free assessment to ensure the perfect fit.
Our grid styles can convey a traditional feel, or a contemporary look. Customers can also achieve the ultra-modern minimalist look with no grids. Custom grid styles are available as shown below but some grid styles are better suited to specific architectural shapes. Choose from our grid styles shown here, or make a custom request and we will advise on which option might best suit your needs.
Security and resistance to forced entry are provided by this door. The steel-reinforced meeting please explain what the word ‘meeting’ means here and mobile stiles provide long-lasting reliability and are watertight something can’t be “particularly watertight”, it is either watertight or it isn’t. The fixed and mobile panel rails meet and interlock perfectly, making it nearly impossible to remove this door from the outside.
Meridian Caribbean Inc’s sliding door is quiet, low-maintenance and operates smoothly. The wheels carry a patented dual tandem nylon wheel system that offers protection from dirt and debris, providing a safer entry and exit. The sliding insect screens are optional and made from extruded aluminium. They are equipped with patented, spring-loaded rollers and are fully adjustable at each corner to prevent bothersome derailing. Multi-chamber profiles and multiple weatherstrips help reduce outside noise and air infiltration.
Available in 2-panel, 3-panel and 4-panel configurations, with a wide range of glazing options and decorative grilles. Installer friendly design and room for panel adjustment mean uneven surfaces are never a problem.